The SIDI T2 Carbon triathlon cycling shoe is our personal favorite. We currently use them. You won't find anything as comfortable and durable as the SIDI T2 Carbon triathlon cycling shoe. Features SIDI Heel Cup Technology - A reinforced cup that stabilizes and supports the heel. The sturdy, anatomically-shaped plastic design keeps its shape and doesn't breakdown over time, reducing heel slip and increases power transfer. Also protects the foot in case of a crash. Triathlon-specific Lorica® upper that's exceptionally soft and supple.
- A water-repellent, quick-drying and breathable microfiber fabric. Resists tearing, splitting, scratching and atmospheric agents.
- Large heel loop for fast transitions.
- Padded collar.
- Notched top strap with hook-and-loop closure that opens away from the drive train.
- Brushed fabric interior for sock-free comfort.
- Removable footbed for your convenience.
- Replaceable heel pad.
- Carbon Composite® Sole - The highest quality injected carbon-fiber design that's exceptionally light, stiff and comfortable.
- 9.00 oz.